Whether we like it or not, our close-up vision starts to deteriorate after the age of 40. You could try avoiding bifocals or trifocals, but in the end you will have to do something about your eyes for reading. Varilux® offers exciting new lenses that help your presbyopia. These lenses use revolutionary technology so presbyopes can see near, far, and everything in between.
Millions of people with presbyopia including current bifocal and trifocal wearers now see the way they were meant to see, thanks to these amazing lenses.
Here Are Some of the Benefits You’ll Gain Wearing Varilux® Physio and Physio Enhanced Lenses
With Varilux lenses, you’ll have:
- uses Waverfront Advanced Vision Enhanced Technology, which accounts for variations in pupil size due to age, lighting conditions prescriptions and viewing distance providing optimal vision at all light levels with less aberations.
- dual digital surfacing providing “high definitions” vision.
- the sharpest distance, intermediate and near vision.
- a lens technology that ensures smooth visual transition from one area of focus to another.
- lenses that provide excellent vision correction with wide vision fields in a thin, lightweight lens.
- clear peripheral vision that is comfortable with reduced distortion.
- the shortest fitting height (14 mm) available with the widest distance field for small frame wearers.
- an easily accessible and well-balanced reading area.
Learn more about these revolutionary lenses including the newest designs using wavefront technology, Varilux Physio and Physio Enhanced